Features of AIDE- IDE for Android Java C ++
- App description: AIDE is an Integrated Development Environment aimed at people who want to develop Android applications from mobile devices.
- Features: The tool offers several interactive lessons that teach step by step how to code / develop Android applications . User has access to a feature- rich editor to code, view application design, and check for errors in real time.
- Activities: The user has the option of making in-app purchases to unlock new features or purchase the PRO version , which is ad-free.
- Controls: While unappealing, the touch interface is clean and easy to navigate.
- Languages: English.
- Platform: Android smartphones and tablets.
- Size: 35M
- Operating System: Android
- Recommended: Ideal to enjoy with the whole family.
- Price details: Free app with paid updates. Free
- Installation requirements: a minimum space of 35M is required in memory and an Android version that varies according to the device.
POSITIVE about AIDE- IDE for Android Java C ++
- Practical and functional.
- It allows you to view the application design and check for errors in real time.
- You can store the source code in Dropbox.
NEGATIVE about AIDE- IDE for Android Java C ++
- The free version offers few features.
- The interface could be more attractive.
- The interface is only in English.