- App description: Amerigo is an intuitive , agile browser full of interesting functionalities that allow the user to perform simple tasks such as consulting their favorite web pages and also downloading files and managing them directly in the cloud very quickly.
- Features: Amerigo also offers features like multiple windows, access to search history and bookmarks . Among the extra functions, the application can be synchronized with Dropbox, OneDrive and Google Drive so that the user can store all the multimedia files in the cloud to save Android memory .
- Controls: The minimalist interface , with functions organized in a simple and intuitive menu, is the strong point of the browser. You can quickly access the main menu, located on the top bar of the screen, by tapping.
- Languages: Interface available in more than 40 languages, including Spanish .
- Recommendations: It is an application without age restrictions, aimed at all audiences.
- Size: 11M
- Operating System: Android
IdeaSolutions Srl based in Italy
- Recommended: Recommended for family play.
- Price details: Free app with paid updates. Free
- Installation requirements: A minimum of 11M memory space is required and an Android version 4.4 or higher.
POSITIVE about Amerigo
- Ideal for storing multimedia files in the cloud.
- Minimalist interface, organized and easy to navigate.
- Fast download.
- It offers support for Dropbox, OneDrive and Google Drive.
NEGATIVE about Amerigo
- Show too many ads.