ClockworkMod Tether features (no root)
- App description: The ClockworkMod theter is a USB solution for Mac, Windows and Linux that allows you to use the Internet connection from your phone to your laptop or desktop computer.
- Features: A great solution for when you urgently need access to the Internet and your main connection is having trouble.
- How to use: To request you have to root the phone or Tether will install a virtual network adapter on your computer.
- Recommendations: Suitable for anyone who travels frequently or needs to use Internet telephony on the computer.
- Requirements: Android 2.2 or higher.
- Size: 3.8M
- Operating System: Android
– TOP Developer: Very good reputation.
- Pricing details: You have to pay to enjoy certain features. Free
- Installation requirements: A minimum of 3.8M memory space is required and an Android version 2.3 or higher.
POSITIVE about ClockworkMod Tether (no root)
- You can use it for free for 14 days.
- Easier internet access.
NEGATIVE about ClockworkMod Tether (no root)
- Some applications may interfere with the Tether installation on Windows
- The theter can slow down your computer.