Features of edjing PRO – DJ console
- App description: The world’s first DJ application finally launches its version for professionals: edjing Pro, a complete system for professional DJs.
- Features: This new sound system enables precise musical frequency analysis, concise beatmatching, and new sound effects straight from professional DJ equipment.
- Activities: Sound effects in use are color coded within the range of sounds available, allowing you to get used to a unique visual appearance and a changing interface with vinyl record players for hobbyists.
- How to use: To add, edit or remove tracks from the play queue, just touch the screen of your device. You can search by track, album, artist or playlist and prepare your sessions with songs from your local hard drive, SoundCloud or Deezer.
- Controls: Both the look and feel, as well as the ergonomics, of this digital DJ solution have been designed to make the mixing interface as intuitive as possible.
- Languages: English.
- Recommendations: Created by and for professional DJs.
- Platform: Android smartphones and tablets.
- Requirements: Android 4.0 or later.
- Size: 24M
- Operating System: Android
DJiT – Best free music and audio apps for Android based in France – Trusted developer in the Android Community.
- Recommended: Ideal to enjoy with the whole family.
US $ 4.99
- Installation requirements: A minimum of 24M memory space is required and an Android version 4.0 or higher.
POSITIVE about edjing PRO – DJ console
- It has two transmission channels to mix two tracks at the same time.
- Includes an automatic track sync function.
- Low audio latency for added comfort and precision when mixing.
- The effects are organized between structural sounds and colorful sound effects.
- It has more than 50 million tracks thanks to integration with Deezer and SoundCloud.
NEGATIVE about edjing PRO – DJ console
- The application is a bit slow to open.