GIF Camera Features
- App description: Gif Camera is a photography application that allows users to use their mobile device to create fun Gifs.
- Functions: It converts photos into animated gifs, gives access to a wide collection of gifs, allows you to control the speed of the animation, save gifs in a personal gallery and share gifs with friends on social networks (SMS, Facebook, Twitter, Weibo).
- How to use: Click on the mobile device’s camera icon to capture several images that are then processed by the application to create the animated gif.
- Languages: English.
- Controls: Interface is very simplified, which facilitates access to functions.
- Recommendations: For lovers of photography and editing.
- Platform: Android phones and tablets.
- Requirements: Android 1.6 or higher.
- Size: 4.2M
- Operating System: Android
- Recommended: Recommended for family play.
- Price details: No in-app purchases available. Free
- Installation requirements: A minimum of 4.2M memory space is required and an Android version 2.3 or higher.
POSITIVE about GIF Camera
- Allows you to create animated gifs from the photos in the gallery.
- You can choose the speed of the animation.
- It runs smoothly.
- Intuitive and easy-to-use interface.
NEGATIVE about GIF Camera
- It only consists of up to 20 images in each Gif.
- It does not bring resources and special effects.