One of the biggest updates on phones with Android operating system is allowing users to create a Google account and link it to the same device which can be used to save phone data and personal information in a cloud of the Google system, and also make a backup copy of them in case of formatting the phone or changing devices,
Nowadays this option is the default of the Android operating system, which means that when you buy a phone and start configuring it, the system will automatically ask you to create a Google account on the device, or to log in if one already exists.
Why is it necessary to create a Google account on my Android device?
It should be noted that this account will serve us for most applications of the device and will also be a mandatory requirement for the use of some, such is the case of the Android store the Google Play Store, which in order to access its applications and functions we will have to link our Google account, and there are also other applications that simply require it to improve our experience as is the case from YouTube.
Linking a Google account with YouTube will be able to show content based on the most common search we have and will also record the types of videos that the user searches the most to continue showing related content.
However, there is a certain number of users who want to delete the Google account created, either because they created a new one and simply want to replace it, or because they forgot the data of the previous one, but unfortunately they do not know how to delete a google account In order to get rid of it, fortunately we know the answer and in this article we will show you how to delete your google account from your Android phone
How can we remove or delete Google account from Samsung S or J phone?
Keep in mind that to delete the Google account that is linked on your Android device just formatting your device will not be enough and leave your factory data, since by doing this and reconfiguring the startup options of the device, the Android system and the Google platform will ask us to enter the data of the Google account that was linked to the device, for what will have been a waste of time to format the phone, then we will teach you how to delete or remove the Google account from your device in an easy way:
- The first thing you should do to remove the Google account from your device is to enter the phone’s settings.
- After that, find the accounts option and press on it to access (Not all devices have the same customization, so the accounts section can be found in another section, to find it more quickly simplement enter the word “Accounts” in the search panel in this case it will appear with a magnifying glass symbol in the upper right corner).
- Within the accounts section you will find all the accounts of all the platforms that you have linked on your phone such as Facebook, WhatsApp, Telegram and Google accounts, select the account you want to delete by pressing on it.
- Clicking on the account will open a new window that shows all the information about the account, being located in this section you will have to press the button that says remove account located in the lower central part in a gray panel.
- After clicking on this button, a Google pop-up window will open in which will request confirmation of this action, this happens because when unlinking or deleting a Google account there will be no way to revert it, unless we recreate or link it on the device, if you are sure you want to remove the account, press the option of “Remove account”.
- And ready! You will have the account completely unlinked from your device, if you want to delete an account from any other platform you can repeat the same steps, with the only detail that you will have to select the platform of the account you want to unlink from your Android device. We hope that this article has been of great help to you to be able to delete the Google account on your phone.
Learn how to delete Google accounts on Samsung mobiles
Mainly we must know that for delete google account associated with your Android device, it is not enough to format your device and keep its factory data, because when doing so and reconfiguring the startup options of the device, the Android system and the Google platform will require entering the data of the Google account associated with the device, so formatting the phone will be a waste of time, and then we will tell you how to remove or delete Google account from device in a simple way.
- The first thing you should do to remove Google account from your device is to enter settings of the same phone.
- After that, find the account option and click on it to access (not all devices have the same customization, so the account section can be found in another section, to find it faster, just type “account “in the search panel In this case, it will show a magnifying glass symbol in the upper right corner).
- In the account section, you will find all the accounts from all the platforms that you have linked on your phone, such as Facebook, WhatsApp, Telegram and Google accounts. Press to select the account you want to delete.
- Clicking on the account will open a new window with all the account information, located in this section, you must press the delete account button located in the lower middle part of the gray panel.
- After pressing this button, a pop-up window from Google will open asking for confirmation of this action. This is because when you unlink or delete your Google account, you cannot restore it unless we re-create or link it on the device. If you confirm that you want to delete the account, click the “Delete account” option.
What can I do if I want to delete an account, but I don’t have the password?
If you want to know how to delete or remove an account and you do not have the password, you must follow two very simple steps:
- First we will touch on the option “Verify with email of a use”
- Then we will check the email and we can delete the account without problems.
Which we can also recover the password on our Samsung mobile or computer, however what we will do is touch the option “reset password” and then follow the steps.
We must use our personal data or our ID that associates with the email and in a few seconds we will receive a link in the email to be able to change the password and proceed to send the account without problems.
My Samsung is locked, can I still delete my account?
If you Samsung is locked and you want to delete your account, it cannot be done as the device is locked and you will not be able to access any configuration.