We have heard that “A picture is worth a thousand words” is that nowadays a good photo is a good profile to represent what we are, what we do and what we will be, that is why we observe how most of the users or our contacts show us their day to day with such simple applications to carry out enhancements to your photos in your stories.
Even though it’s so simple upload and post an imageNot just any photo is accepted and with a good upturn, it is known that photography is the art of representing the real at the exact moment, when we combine this with the artistic the visits increase, you get more followers and you are the pillar to inspire others to do the same.
Luckily technology always helps us without being a professional in editing and designJust a good photo and the magic of the different tools that the corresponding applications offer us, you can get the desired result of turning your photos into works of art.
How to take animated photos on my Android cell phone?
It is true that you should not be a professional, but if you must have creativity to make your designs, for this you must make the most of all the instruments and show a little skill to mark your style, thanks to this you can form an aesthetically visual structure to your gallery and here we will show you one of the application that has a variety of tools to perform these animation effects and motion for Android phones.
- Exclusive app to give motion effects to a still photo
It offers a variety of incredible utensils to give life to your photos, it has two ways to use it is known as Ripple (This helps us to give movement to a static photo) also the Motion Effect (Ideal to make the files of several consecutive images in a loop style) below we will indicate you step by step in a simple way so that you can put these two options to the test. the StoryZ Photo. You can find it available for Android phone and IPhone in Playstore.
- The first thing you should do is select the photo you want to edit and then crop it to the size you want convenient.
- Remember that we will give an action to a static photoTherefore, you must mark points to determine in which part of the photo you want the movement and arrows to give the direction to that movement.
- You also have to indicate the sequence of points that you are going to add with the same length of separation from one to the other, this is known as motion series.
- You must be careful that a part of the photo that you do not want to be animated does not catch movement, therefore mark the stabilization points to have a limit to the previously established sequence.
- Likewise, these stabilization points must have a series of separation one with the other, these must also be selected.
- If you make a mistake or want to make it different, you have the option to delete by sliding the points you are going to delete.
- With the brush you can mask the area where you do not want it to have action.
- Once your editing process is finished, you can see your work by giving it Play and then save your file in the gallery.
- As in the previous effect, you must select the image to be edited and cut it out.
- This application recommends a page as a gallery and videos bank to download on your device and make use of them, you can search for it as Pixabay or just select a video that you have in your gallery.
- Crop the video what it requires according to the length to give the movement to your photo.
- To mix the image with the video, you must use the brush both manual or magic.
- Fit your video, to make this possible you must transform it.
- Observe your process giving Play and finished you save your file.
Innovation breaks barriers, do not always make the same pattern, include in your style what is in trend and what technology offers you, for this you can learn to even take photos that move and talk, discovering and experiencing the art of editing.