Today is very easy, make use of different tools that our mobile devices offer us, and think that years ago we could only make calls and send messages through this.
With the passing of time, technology advanced and it was possible have different functions and tools, to the point where you can record everything you do on your cell phone, or take a long screenshot.
This tool is quite useful, for those people who want to make different types of videos, although on other occasions we have talked about how to record the screen of the Samsung mobile, today we will tell you specifically about the Samsung Galaxy A smartphones.
Record Samsung Galaxy A cell phone screen
Sometimes we wish we could record a story uploaded on Instagram or any other social network, and we do not have an application to download them, because the easiest way to obtain it is through the screen recording.
So far there are few devices with this function built by default to Samsung cell phones. For this reason to record a screen video we must sometimes resort to the best applications to record the screen. To achieve this, the following steps must be followed:
- The first thing we will do is check that we have the screen recording iconIn our Samsung Galaxy quick access, we do this by sliding our finger from the top of the screen to the bottom.
- In case you don’t see this icon in our quick access panel, you just have to go to the edit icon, which commonly has three vertical dots. Press them.
- Then a little will be displayed where we should look “button order“In this way, we can edit the buttons on our quick access panel.
- The icons that were already on the panel will be shown and, additionally, all the icons that are needed will be added at the top of the screen, where you must click on “screen recording“. We click on it and without releasing it, we drag it to the panel.
- You just have to press where it says “done” which is in the upper right part of the screen.
- Once this is done, we will have the record icon in our quick panel, then in order to start recording, there are two methods.
- The first is to press at the same time, the volume up button and power button, after this it will start recording.
- The second method is simpler, and you just have to display the quick panel, revealing all the icons, and pressing the one that says “record screen”.
- Once that is done, you must select the quality of the video to be recordedRegarding the audio, it uses the cell phone’s built-in microphone.
- A countdown will start from number three and once it ends, it will start recording everything on the screen.
- Finally, to finish the recording, you must press both buttons again at the same time, or slide the panel and select “stop”.
My Samsung Galaxy A does not have the option to record screen
In the event that our smartphone does not have this option to record screen, and that none of the previous step works, it will be completely necessary to use third-party applications to achieve our objective.
- To achieve this it is necessary to enter our application store which can be Play Store, Galaxy Store or any other of your preference.
- Once inside our store we must go to the search bar and write the following “screen recorder“, which is an application that will allow us to record our screen for free.
- We must press “to download“and immediately the download will be executed, you should not worry about the installation as it does it automatically.
- Once downloaded, all you have to do is open the application and grant the permissions, both for the camera and the microphone on your phone.
- And once it is installed and with permissions, it will be ready to be used without problem.
Once this video is either recorded by the application or by the integrated option of the cell phone, you can see it in the gallery of your cell phone.
What can I do with the screen recorder
The screen recorder on electronic devices such as tablets, computers and mobiles, is a tool that today is essential for all users, since the possibilities it offers are quite extensive.
This function is useful for all types of users, since you can use it if you are a video game streamer, if you like to do tutorials of any kind, if what you want is to record a video that you cannot download directly from the source page, etc.
If you are a video game streamer, just click on the recorder tab and start your recording, you will have to be able to capture all the plays you makeAlthough of course, everything will be as far as your memory allows, since usually these types of videos are usually a little heavier than conventional videos.
If what you want is to do tutorials of any kind, such as explaining a process on your phone, this function is ideal, since in addition to being able to record, this function will allow you to go from tab to tab within your phone calmly and without cutting yourself. So you can go from the main menu, to the settings like nothing else.
One of the reasons why users love this feature is that they sometimes watch certain videos on platforms such as Instagram, which do not allow downloading, so they choose to simply activate the screen recorder and capture all the video or the part they need.
Even this screen recorder function allows you to make a video screen capture of your conversations, even allowing you to play the voice audios, quite useful if you want to capture a long conversation without letting any detail escape you.
How you can record the screen on the Samsung mobile
The way to record the screen will vary by device, since the process will not be the same with Xiaomi as with a Samsung. In the same way, it will not be the same process with a latest Samsung model, a with an old and obsolete device.
There are older Samsung models that do not come with this native system function, as well as there are even models with operating systems so outdated that nor downloading the application in an external way, you can record the screen.
So in the following explanation, we will start from the premise that you have a current Samsung device, which although it does not have the native application of the system, you can always download an external application that fulfills this purpose.
No Apps – System Native
Most Android devices with OS after 8.1, dThey should bring the ‘Screen recorder’ function implemented, which you can access by simply sliding your finger down, in order to display the toolbar. Once we have displayed the toolbar, we will locate the option mentioned above, ‘Screen recorder’.
When selecting the recorder, A button will be displayed that will allow us to start recording immediately after pressing itAlthough of course, this button will not appear in the final recording, so you do not have to worry that it will obstruct any detail that you want to appear in the video.
Once you have captured everything you want to appear in the recording, you will press the same button that you pressed to start it, this recording it will be automatically saved in your video gallery, probably in a folder titled ‘Screen Recordings’.
With Apps – Third-party applications
If you have a device from previous years or if by chance your device came without this native system app (Which is pretty rare), you will only have to choose one of the multiple options in applications to record screens.
There are multiple applications to record the screen of your Android device, some more comfortable than others, some of the best options are:
- AZ Screen Recorder.
- Game Screen Recorder.
- DU Recording.
- Super Screen Recorder.
- ADV Screen Recorder.
- Lollipop Screen Recorder.
Among many others, it is important to know that each of these applications, will have a different operation, like different interfaces, but its principle will always be the same, pressing a button that will allow you to immediately start recording whatever happens on your mobile screen.