Features of lgCamera
- App description: lgCamera is a photography application to capture images and videos through the device’s camera. It serves as an alternative to the standard software of the device, with several options and a single interface.
- Functions: Differentiated interface, changing photo exposure, white balance, ISO, macro mode, pre programmed modes, automatic mode, various effects, etc. You can also record videos through the application.
- How to use: Navigate through the menus and configure the application the way you want. If you are new, the best you can do is choose one of the programmed / automatic modes and modify only the most basic options such as white balance and macro flash.
- Languages: English.
- Recommendations: Photography lovers.
- Platform: Android phones and tablets.
- Requirements: Android 1.5 or higher.
- Size: 1.55 MB
- Operating System: Android
- Price details: No in-app purchases available. Free
- Installation requirements: A minimum space of 1.55 MB in memory and an Android version 2.2 or higher is required.
POSITIVE about lgCamera
- Macro mode for shooting at close range.
- Capture videos.
- Various pre-programmed options.
NEGATIVE about lgCamera
- Confusing interface.
- Many of the functions are already present in standard Android software.