Today we will consider a drawback, which has been presenting itself to us lately in Samsung models. It restarts or freezes on the logo, devices like Galaxy M10, M20, M30. Due to its frequency, many experts in the field found the solution. Today we will present it to you, as always, in clear and simple language.
What should I do if my device freezes?
The first thing is not to be alarmed, crashes are often a temporary matter and isolated. This means that there is a possibility that they will not appear again. Therefore, the first thing in the event that your phone hangs is to restart it or force it to be shut down. If boot works normally, you shouldn’t worry too much.
In any case, analyze the possible causes why this is happening. The first thing is to see if an app you installed recently is causing the problem. If so, it doesn’t hurt to uninstall it. In turn, keep in mind that there are many reasons why this can happen, circumstances that we will talk about a little below.
Reasons why a cell phone is frozen in the logo when starting
- When the cell phone updates the system, it restarts automatically and stays in the brand logo. And it usually takes a significant amount of time to install the applications again and update files. So we advise, be patient and wait at least 3 hours.
- Another recurring reason is that system update went wrong.
- It is possible that it was downloaded malware outside the Play store. So we suggest to be alert from the beginning, to detect malicious applications in time.
- Another very common one is that the application presents failures when executing.
- One reason many users have taken risks is by customizing their software. Using methods like flash a new ROM or root your Samsung Galaxy device.
- The memory is malfunctioning.
With all these mitigating in mind, we can evaluate and determine the correct way to effectively resolve the issue. Next, we recommend a first solution that has been effective and a great relief for many users.
The first thing you should do to solve the problem of your Samsung mobile
- In these cases, using the Hard Reset on Samsung equipment has given good results. The button is pressed “Volume up”, the button “Home” (in Samsung cell phones, it is the key that is located at the bottom in the center) and the button “Switched on” simultaneously.
- You will then enter the Hard Reset screen. To navigate in this system we will only use the buttons “Volume” Y “Switched on”, we select and activate the option “Wipe data Factory reset”.
- The mobile will begin to reset and we wait for it to enter the Android system. In most cases the problem is solved. Otherwise, here we explain the other way to solve it.
Fix the problem by running the Official Samsung Software
- This method will be done with the help of your computer or laptop. You will download 2 programs. The software that contains the drivers that will allow the PC to recognize your mobile via USB. And download the “Firmware” official of the Samsung company, according to the model of your equipment.
- We connect your cell phone to the computer. We recommend that you use the original Samsung cable, to avoid future inconvenience.
- We try to turn off the cell phone using the following buttons: “Switched on” Y “Volume -“, we hold it until the device is turned off. When it goes out we immediately release the button “Switched on” and press the key “Volume +”.
- You will enter a screen that will say “Warning”. And we press the “Volume +”. Present the status of “Downloading”.
- We go to the computer. We first execute the program of the Samsung drivers, for the recognition of the mobile USB. The computer restarts.
- Then with the help of ZIP we extract the files “Firmware”.
Run the official Samsung Software (useful for most models)
- We run the official Samsung Software, Odin3. A small window will appear and we click accept.
- Once the program is open, we will notice a blue bar or stripe in process, indicating that the software has recognized the device.
- On the right side of the program you will see 5 buttons. Your mission will be to download the file corresponding to the first 4 buttons. The last button we will not touch.
- Example. We press the BL button. The window will appear “Open”. There we go to the folder where we download the “Firmware”. And we select the file that begins with BL. And we press “Open”. If the file is loaded into the space corresponding to the BL button, repeat the operation for the following buttons.
- At this stage make sure the cable is not disconnected. And hit the button “Start”.
- The software files will automatically start to load. The process can take about 5 minutes.
Learn how to do it on Samsung Galaxy M10
The above methods work in many models of the company, in any case, let’s analyze how recover your Samsung Galaxy M10 mobile if it gets hung up. To do this, we will use the Recovery mode, but first, keep in mind that this will erase all the data stored in the internal memory of the device.
Understanding the above, we can proceed to recover our Samsung Galaxy M10. To begin with, the first thing is turn off the device.
Now, simultaneously press the volume up button and power button. Wait until the Recovery options appear, you must select ‘Wipe Data / Factory Reset’ and then click on ‘Yes’, remember that you move in this menu using the volume keys. To finish the process, click on Reboot.
Fix on your Samsung M20
The Samsung Galaxy M20 has practically the same system as the M10, so the recovery options that we showed before are also functional for this model. For this reason, apply the tutorial shown for the M10 model, since it will be perfectly functional for the Samsung Galaxy M20.
Fix it on your Galaxy M30
Again, the Samsung Galaxy M30, share M10 and M20 model software, so you can access the Recovery in the same way. Certainly the option to restore factory settings solves most problems.
From now on we disconnect the mobile, and wait for the software to load and restart. The equipment will be like new. Fully like an original device and you will have eliminated the problem of freezing in the logo. We hope this information has been useful to you. You can leave us your comments.