Features of Photo Editor for Android
- App description: Photo Editor for Android is an application for images with main interest in photos and offers various settings, effects and filters.
- Functions: Applying effects / adjustments such as sepia, black and white, drawing, blur, brightness control, color balance, reduce noise, adjust exposure, etc. The final result can be saved in the device memory.
- How to use: Select a photo or take on time, after that, navigate through the menus to select the filter / setting you want and apply it to the image.
- Languages: English and Spanish.
- Recommendations: For lovers of photography.
- Platform: Android phones and tablets.
- Requirements: Android 2.2 or higher.
- Size: 3,2M
- Operating System: Android
- Recommended: Suitable for all ages.
- Pricing details: You do not pay to access the different functions. Free
- Installation requirements: A minimum of 3.2M memory space is required and an Android version 2.3 or higher.
POSITIVE about Photo Editor for Android
- Various effects and filters.
- Simple and practical interface.
NEGATIVE about Photo Editor for Android
- It is slow in the most modest devices.
- More retro and psychedelic Instagram-style effects are missing.