SanDisk Memory Zone Features
- App description: SanDisk Memory Zone is a memory manager that allows the user to see what the internal and external memory of the mobile device occupies.
- Functions: Makes backup copies, restores lost data, supports various cloud storage services (Dropbox, Picasa, Box, Google Docs, etc.), and allows setting a password for transfer or backup.
- Activities: The user can manage the content of the mobile phone memory, opting for internal, external or online storage.
- Languages: English.
- Recommendations: Users who want or need to manage the memory of the mobile device.
- Platform: Android phones.
- Requirements: Android 2.2 or higher.
- Size: 6.32 MB
- Operating System: Android
- Recommended: For all ages.
- Pricing details: You do not pay to access the different functions. Free
- Installation requirements: A minimum space of 6.32 MB is required in the memory and an Android version 3.0 or higher.
POSITIVE about SanDisk Memory Zone
- It has a nice and functional interface.
- Allows you to save the content of the mobile phone memory on the SD card.
- Offers data backup and restore.
NEGATIVE about SanDisk Memory Zone
- It is not compatible with all Android devices.