Satellite Director Features
- App description: With this application you can check the location of hundreds of satellites to receive the TV signal.
- Functions: It contains the location of 280 satellites and serves as a guide (through the gadget’s compass), helping the user to direct their antenna in the correct position.
- How to use: Activate the GPS device or insert your location manually to use the guide, after choosing the desired satellite follow the instructions to find your address. Remember to keep the unit about 25-35cm away from the antenna to avoid interference.
- Recommendations: Recommended for users with knowledge on the subject.
- Platform: Phones and tablets.
- Requirements: Android 1.6 or higher.
- Size: 1.7M
- Operating System: Android
- Recommended: For all ages.
- Price details: Free app with no additional costs. Free
- Installation requirements: A minimum space of 1.7M is required in memory and an Android version 1.6 or higher.
POSITIVE about Satellite Director
- Capable of querying the location of hundreds of satellites.
- Despite being free, it does not show any type of advertising.
- Easy to use and works accurately.
- Optimal for small adjustments in the signal of some antennas.
NEGATIVE about Satellite Director
- Complicated language for new users.